Monday, June 9, 2008

The Cowl part I

The question here is this: Do I need to remove the vent above the cowl to inspect it or can looking it over real good from the outside satisfactorily determine if it is in good enough shape. I will post this question on one of the boards I follow, and see what the people there have to say. I seem to think it's a tweener, in other words, It's not real bad, but not real good either which is why I need some help.

The picture below is the passengers side. The cowl drain was clear, but there was some debris.(pine needles and such.)
Another of the passengers side just to give an idea to the overall condition of the area.

Drivers side again overall condition. The drain on this side was clear as well. This didn't come out the best, but this was taken through the inspection hole in the cowl.(click to enlarge for better view)
Drivers side from the interior where the cowl vent connects.



No comments: