Monday, May 5, 2008

Not Exactly Working On The Mustang Here

Well, this had to be done in order to work on the Mustang. With my small garage I needed storage for miscellaneous parts. Not to mention the various other stuff in the house and garage that need to be out of the way. As you can see in the pictures we got the forms built and poured the concrete. The Cement truck didn't fit through my gate so we had to take the fence down for the truck to get close enough to the forms. I had B&D Concrete in Lemon Grove deliver the cement, and I would recommend them to anyone here in San Diego. The driver helped me "skreet" it, and bull floated it for me. Rhonda edged it, and I went over it with a Fresno. We gave it a broom finish, and I don't think it looks to bad for a couple of first-timers. We'll wait about a week before construction starts on the shed. I hope to have those pictures rolling in next week.

















No comments: