Friday, May 9, 2008

Pictures!



This is probably Craftsman's lower to middle of the pack toolbox. I didn't go all out and get the roller-bearing drawers, but I think it will do just fine. In total it has 15 drawers, and though you can't see them in the picture, it is on wheels. Like I mentioned last night, I got what I feel like was a good deal, and the unexpected $30 off at time of purchase made it even better @ $270 out the door.

I have been needing one of these for awhile. My current storage method is Rubbermaid plastic tubs. You can imagine what I go through when I need that 11/32 socket at the bottom of the bin.

Talk about incentive to get the shed finished this weekend. Rhonda will not allow this thing in the front room for very long. She might like the midnight blue finish, but I'm pretty sure she didn't want this as an end table.

No comments: