Monday, June 9, 2008

Wiring

Had a great visit with the fam, but now its time to get back to work. I got most of the wiring removed from the interior of the car. This should be real fun to reinstall.

This pic shows the dash minus all the wiring, gauge cluster and controls. I still haven't removed the heater controls, or the glove box at this point. Also the heater core, windshield wiper linkage, and air handler are still under the dash. I am going to get the engine out before I remove these items. As for the interior I still have the door panels and rear quarters to remove.

This one is a quick pic to remind me of where the wiring harness comes through the firewall.

Another showing where the fuse block was located. (Note the screw in the middle of the pic.)
And another showing where the wiring harness goes through the firewall.

Other than the previously mentioned door panels, and rear quarter panels, I am almost done with the interior for the time being. I am going to wait to remove the pedals until I have the engine out. Same goes for the heater core, and windshield wiper assembly. That's all for now.

No comments: